Spirulina Powder (30g)
Spirulina Arthrospira is a fine ingredient in powder format, cultivated naturally in a plant right in the Atacama Desert, in a pollution free zone.
This product is a fine dark green powder, dried by atomization.
Its smell reminds us of sea vegetables.
Its medium density is 0,5 g/cc and its particles size varies between 10 and 90 microns.
Spirulina is obtained by the intensive and controlled cultivation of the culture Spirulina Arthrospira in the production plant right in the Atacama Desert in a pollution free zone.
Recommended serving size: One tablespoon (5 grams) per day, at the start of the day.
- Vital cycle nutrition
- Each tablespoon serving (5g) contains up to 8% of recommended daily protein requirements Rich in Vitamin A (beta-carotene), K, and Iron 100% Vegan Algae Supplement.
- Great for vegans and vegetarians with lack in protein and iron
- Ideal for sports nutrition
- It’s a natural and concentrated source of Protein,
- Vitamins and minerals.
- It contains natural pigments such as Chlorophyll, B-Carotene, Phycocyanin and essential amino acids.
- Complement for animal nutrition formula.
At the production plant selected Spirulinais used to produce by a controlled culture in big and shallow reactors which use water from deep Wells and edible mineral salt.
SPIRULINA: is known for health-supporting, disease-prevention roles as detoxifying agent*.
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: Spirulina has a 62-percent amino acid content, mixed carotenoids and xanthophyll phytopigments, a high concentration of vitamin B12, immunoregulatory polysaccharide components such as b - glucan, and abundant amounts of gamma linolenic acid, which plays a critical role in inflammatory processes**.
- NO preservatives, colourants or artificial flavours in the production process. Our product is 100% dehydrated Spirulina. This microorganism is harvested and processed by physical methods.
- Our processing plant produces only spray dried Spirulina which is then packaged in a laminated bag and then hermetically sealed.
Certified GMP manufacturing facility. Certified Kosher and Organic available on request
|Ingredient(s) List:||Spirulina Arthrospira|
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||Ecuador, Chile|
|Crustaceans and molluscs||No|
|Wheat and triticale||No|
|Serving Size (g)||2|
|Physical and sensorial properties|
|Flavor||Characteristic (fresh coconut pulp)|
|Moisture / Humidity (%)||3 - 8|
|pH||5 - 11|
|Total bacterial count||500|
|Escherichia Coli||< 3 NMP/g|
|Salmonella spp (CFU/25g)||absent|
|Nutritional, Health Claims and Certifications|
|Shelf life and storage|
|Shelf Life (months)||12|
|Shelf life after opening (months)||Directions after opening a bag After opening one of the bags there are two options: 1. If you leave the bag closed at ambient temperature, the remaining product has to be rehydrated and used in 24 hours from opening the bag. 2. If you close the bag and place it in a refrigerator, the remaining product can be rehydrated and used in 5 days.|
|Storage conditions||This product is stable in its original package to ambient temperature (10 to 25°C) and it’s good through a minimum of 36 months. It is strongly recommended to store this product in an fresh, dark and dry place. This product is air sensitive (oxidation), light sensitive (deteriorates pigments) and humidity sensitive. Once opened, this product should be used within three years time.|